Mutoh Unifixer 65 Heat Transfer Calender
- Fabric Printing
Mutoh Unifixer 65 heat press is the perfect partner to any dye sublimation or direct textile printer up to 65" wide.
Unifixer 65 will heat transfer your dye sublimation prints from paper to fabric, or heat fix your pre-printed fabrics.
The Unifixer 65 will handle prints output using both water-based dye-sublimation inks as well as prints output with water-based direct disperse inks. Ideal for short and long runs.
Fast Heating & Cool-Down
The integrated rapid response quartz infra-red bulb allows the Unifixer 65 to heat quickly, typically 35 minutes to 200°C. It also allows precise temperature control across the full width, resulting in accurate, uniform colour transfer and high-quality, brilliant colour images.
Mutoh Unifixer 65 Heat Calender is Easy to Use
The Unifixer 65 incorporates 6 symmetrical and interchangeable self-locking media shafts with a core diameter of 3". Three shafts are used for unwinding the material and the other 3 shafts can be used for take up/winding after heat transfer of prints from paper to fabric or heat fixation of pre-printed fabrics
Mutoh Unifixer 65 Key Features
- Heat press for heat transfer and thermofixation
- Working width of 1700mm (66.92
- Precise temperature control ensures high-quality results and brilliant colours
- Accurate and uniform colour transfer
- Rapid response heating and cooling
- Small footprint, easy and safe operation
- Roll-to-roll and sheet operation