SMGG - Get to know us better !
Who are we
The Stanford Marsh Group was established in 1965. Since then we have gone from strength to strength and become a UK market leader in the supply of large format print equipment and consumables. We have expert industry knowledge and the benefit of being a totally independent supplier.
What we do
Put simply we listen. SMGG work closely with you to identify your print requirements and then use our expertise to supply the best wide format solution that’s suitable for you. We are elite partners to the most reliable and recognized brands in the industry, and offering impartial, unbiased advice to help you grow your business with an end to end solution.
What Makes us different ?
- Our infrastructure of 5 regional offices spanning the UK.
- A strong and experienced "in house" engineering team.
- Our own dedicated fleet of delivery vehicles and drivers.
- Our strategically placed UK warehouses holding huge stocks of ink and consumables.
- Our own "in house" finance company Stanford Marsh Group Finance. Providing flexible and individually tailored finance programmes.
- Continuous investment in our company and staff means the best service is delivered to you professionally, quickly and reliably.
Why buy from us ?
SMGG customers are customers for life. We have built our business based on repeat business, reputation and offering the highest level of customer service. From sole traders to blue chip organizations, our service levels are first class and so is our “can do” attitude.
We meet your tight deadlines by holding stock in our own warehouses and in most cases offer a next day delivery of both consumables and hardware.
Our in house group finance division can offer flexible payment options that suit you.
For example deferred payment leasing and credit account terms are differing ways how we can help you get the equipment your business needs, right now.
Where are we going?
As we all know products, applications, technologies are ever changing. SMGG are committed to continue your success within the print industry, by continuing to add to our ever expanding portfolio of print hardware, creative medias and software products enabling you to print with no limits.
How can you contact us ?
We welcome contact from our customers. Be it to discuss immediate requirements or future plans
Please call one of our team on 0844 880 4596 or email us at email@example.com
and we will be happy to assist you.
If you require a face to face visit, one of our account management team will visit to discuss your needs.